1/3/11

New Year's Project

It's 2011, time for new art projects I'll probably won't finish. Yesterday, while admiring my improvised pijamas, I decided to make a daily doodle of my outfits throughout 2011. I won't be posting daily, though. I'll just wait to have a bunch of them and post whenever. This is me in the first three days of the year...

PS. I have no idea why the thumb's showing a crazy green on Jan1st's. Fuck you, digital media.


NOTE: This project will be updated daily here.

4 comments:

No said...

O: suena como un proyecto superdivertido. Un dibujo diario durante 365 días, y aparte en flash, terminarás como una especie de doctor Manhattan de los nodos bézier, estaré al pendiente de ésto también :g

P.D: La de Adventure Time te quedó igualita!

rayy said...

creo que no se puede firmar en tumblr :(( sux, tienes suficiente ropa como para no repetir? jaja

cheers =)

rayy said...

(jan8)y u sad tho =( ?

stefiecakes said...

Triste porque mi "marido" me abandono este fin de semana, haha.