1/17/11

Sketch Dare!

I was looking for a way to waste time at work, when my good ol' pal Cröm & I started talking about how hot Quorra (from Tron) is. Cròm said he'll draw her, so I jumped in the bandwagon & made a quick doodle. It's been so long since I last doodled freely & I'm quite rusty now. I have to sketch more. On paper. And shit. Not literally. 2011 resolution. Here's the (now literally) shit I made...


Remember to check back later on Cremz's blog to see his portrayal of hot mamma Quorra.

2 comments:

rayy said...

sexy "shit", yo lo veo bien la neta, que te fallo ?

@tubmlr, 10 días para que volvieras a reirte en tu daily picture, hard times =( ? aunque parece cara de thinking bout a crime jaja

creo que me acoplare a subir dibujos de vez en cuando, para ver si mejoro (=

cheers!1

No said...

Amos a hacer más dibujos, Piff!, es divertido y estás sacando cosas superchidas, R-R-R-R-R-R-RRRRRRLIKE!