1/28/11

What's coming...

I'm working on a personal project related to my favorite movie ever: Krull. It's going to have animation, 8-bit & lotsa Krull goodness, obviously. I think it may take me around three months to complete due my laziness. I'll try hard to keep Belphegor out of this project & hopefully finish it by summer. Greetings to my two faithful readers... here's a treat for y'all!
And if by some god-forsaken reason, you're dumb enough not to know the pure epic awesomeness called Krull, here's the trailer:

2 comments:

No said...

Así decía yo y ahí me tienes 5 años con el mismo méndigo proyecto, No lazyées!, te salen jiotes luego. Si el resto de la animación está tan bien trabajada como éste pedacito de ambrosía, consequences will never be the same!

rayy said...

no conocia esa pelicula :( voy de godzilla / jurassic park en adelante jaja, esta entrada esta relacionada con la de pixelized? btw el semi-indiana jones quedo conmadre mas detallado q los de antes

creo que tu situacion es parecida a esta, solo cambia el RPG por trabajo productivo jaja

http://c0016417.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/cH.jpg