12/10/10

Pixeling

In order to keep myself from snapping & violently slaughtering the world, I started doing pixel art, and, if I may say, it's been one of the best alternative therapies I've tried so far. I still hate you all, though. Here's my first animated attempt at it... See y'all!
 EDIT: Here's another one... I forgot to put shades in his pants!

6 comments:

Jedah.Padawana said...

Yeaaaah!!! Big boobs [?] >:B

Jedah.Padawana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
No said...

Te quedó super bello, es que ni que tan pró pa la pixelada tú, te digo, no me dejas de sorprender, estaré al pendiente del desarrollo de todo ésto :g

rayy said...

D: estan conmadre! jaja

aunq, q no las boobs deberian de hacerse para abajo cuando uno se mueve hacia arriba xD?

"first animated attempt at it"

girl u can graduate now. 10/10

saludos~

pd. aceptas requests ?

rayy said...

Merry x-mas stefiecakes =)

Melie said...

Que bonitos!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3