2/16/11

Computone Galore

I got Manga Studio EX4 installed at my work computer with the only damned reason to finally start one of the many web comics I've had in mind for the last couple of months. So far, I haven't done shit in regards to that, but I've been playing around with the program to get familiarized with it. Here's a shitty doodle I spammed with computones:
... & its flash sketch:
In other news, some guy I know randomly asked me to do an animated video of one of his songs! I already have an idea of what I'll do & it's going to be quite stupid, but hopefully funny. I also made a sketch of him in Manga Studio EX4, haha!
...& its flash sketch, too:
Alright, that's that. I'll keep you updated with any stuff that may come up in the future.

4 comments:

rayy said...

"I haven't done shit in regards to that.. I decided to give it a rest.."
etc.~

Suddenly.. shitload of projects.

Ya pude ver las animaciones, tu cockroach antenna-mustache warrior sale en el proyecto del vidya-game?

Tienes lo de Krull, lo de 8-bit animation, éste vid para la canción y tu comic jaja no te vas a aburrir, lastima q dejaste el daily project ;(.

btw, me encontré unas imágenes arrumbadas, creo que son las q me pasaba tu admiradora n1 jaja, son dibujos tuyos ?

http://img137.imageshack.us/g/ffff5.jpg/

cheers

stefiecakes said...

Naw, esas son de Katie Rice. Puedes encontrar el link a su blog abajo! :D

No said...

oou yeah, regresan las morras buena onda

chrisallison said...

cool sketches, steffi! I really like your animations too. i htink there's something really appealing about them. more cycles!