I've been practicing on my animation lately, but I'm quite disappointed in the results. I always thought I had a good eye for animation, but when it comes for me to actually work on movement, my brain turns into jelly and I can't think! Here's one of the first exercises I made:
As you can see, this little fella here looks like he's falling back & the loop is kinda wonky. I had to emergency-call my good ol' pal Marco to get a little help. He found the issue right away. I was starting my walk cycle with a standing position. Tired & a little bummed out, I decided to give it a rest... until today!
Before I started, I did a little research. I read a couple of animation tutorials & worked on their keyframing. This is what resulted of my more studied attempt at animating:
Yep, still a wonky animation, but at least now it's a little bit smoother... except for that weird humping my cockroach warrior does every time the loop restarts. Anyway, feedback is always welcome. Keep on truckin', y'all!
PS. Just because I made you watch my lame animation attempts, here's a cutesy little snake lady I made last week...



7 comments:
That is fucking sweet
Ah qué bonito nombre de entrada, pus sigue sin mostrarse a mí la animación, Bíff, pero por lo que me mandaste puedo decir que Cromi (Y)'s it, Keep it up-a!
No lo puedo ver lo que subiste ni en mi XP del 2005 ni en mi lap W7, los borraste ? u.u
:sadface:
Naw, es solo flash. Muchos tuvieron el mismo problema... Intenta actualizar tu flashplayerrrrr
actualize todo y me marcaba q no tenia permiso (?)
You are signed in as carlos.raygoza@hotmail.com, but you don't have permission to access this item. You can request access from the owner or sign-in as a different user.
Creo ya quedó. Arreglé los permisos de quién puede ver qué y lo deje completamente libre, haha, ojalá funcione!
Me voy a casar con ese escarabajo o0o!!!
Post a Comment