I kinda forgot about my blog, but I've been fuck busy lately with work & a ton of freelance projects! First off, I was recently moved to the concept department at work, which is a nice & challenging change. I get to work a lot with colors, which is helping me to pick up on whatever level I had before dozing off to eternal procrastination. I'm also still working on the animated music video I mentioned on my previous post. Unfortunately, I have no roughs to show yet... but here's a couple of characters that will be appearing in the video. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Muchas felicidades Pefis!!!... estan chingones los personajes... estoy seguro que el video va a quedar al chingazo!!!
woooooo ya quiero ver el video terminado!!! estan bien bonitos! yo quiero que me de besibios el gusanito <3... y que me abrace la mamasiura -3-
Te quedaron bien genialoides, JuanCarloide estaría celozoide (cayendo bien mal XDD o0o!!!
TwT You Rock and Roll all night long sweet Susie!
yeeeah, buena ondura por doquier, ya quiero que empiece el dolor! :D
waiting for the vid ~
=) Eres grandee
stefie
baygon
Post a Comment