I started this drawing a couple of weeks ago when I was absolutely mad in love with Mass Effect 2. I was going to upload just the commander in my usual good ol' white nothingness, but my bearded man challenged me to draw a background (for once!) & this is what I came up with. Seriously, I have no depth perception, but the change feels fresh n' good. If only I were more skillful, this could actually fall into an "illustration" category. Don't get me wrong, I kinda like it. I even signed it, see?
![]() |
| Time to check the ass-kicking agenda. |



2 comments:
I HAVE ASPERGER SYNDROME AND I HAVE A QUESTION MY QUESTION IS I LIKE THIS
Eh, sí te quedó chido, y el fondo quedó conmadre, creo que precisamente éste es el tipo de ilustración digital que estás destinada a hacer, y está biembergas.
Post a Comment