Yesterday was my birthday & I barely made it through that omnious, hellish date alive. I am a very unlucky person & bad things tend to follow me around every-damn-where. Three days before my birthday, my unlucky-ness turned a lot worse. It's safe to assume that my birthday was no different. So yesterday night, there I was, giving up on life & the world for like the thousandth time in the day, when my phone rang. It was my best bud & animation god, Krüm, stating that I had to check my email. Here's what I found (& please don't mind the shitty upload quality)...
I know you will all enjoy this as much as I did. And if you ever feel as shitty as I was feeling the last couple of days, I will feel pity for you, 'cause none of you got a BFFF as cool as mine & probably never will. Talented bastard is talented.
But hey, not all was shits & (no) giggles. I got a PSN gift card for $50dlls from my beloved bearded man which is plain awesome. I bought my favorite games from my nerdy preteen years & whatnot. And mother gave me the cutest pair of pale pink ballerina flats. My girly levels went up from zero to like, thirty. Maybe forty. Who cares.


1 comment:
Yeah Peps, al chorizo con la mierda. Me siento tan henchido de gozo que lo hayas disfrutado. Te vaticino días mamalones de ahora en adelante y cuando la vida te vuelva a dar limones, exprímeselos en la jeta. BFFF!
Post a Comment