7/11/11

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pillows

So, since I've been unemployed (yes, my company went broke) for like a week, I decided to pick up on my long lost favorite hobbies. Today, I baked this delicious little treat consisting on a chewy chocolate cookie ball filled in with peanut butter goodness.
Thing is, it's been so long since I last baked from scratch that I didn't quite manage to get the right consistency of the cookie dough. I also sized the first pillows wrong, so they're damn huge. But, hey! The treats are quite tasty, so I guess that's all that matters. I leave you to another lame pic of my baked goodies & the link to the recipe. See y'all.
Try this recipe out! Click: http://www.theppk.com/2009/03/peanut-butter-pillows/

3 comments:

Marcelo Almaguer said...

holy shit.
they must serve those in heaven.

No said...

Do want D:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.