Two weeks before her wedding, my sister decided to ask me for an animation to show at the reception in London. Since I'm not too good at animating, I had to ask my friend & animation guru/mentor Marco if he'd jump into the project. Luckily for me, he did & this is what we managed to do in such a short period of time. Sit back & enjoy!
10/17/10
C'est fini!
Two weeks before her wedding, my sister decided to ask me for an animation to show at the reception in London. Since I'm not too good at animating, I had to ask my friend & animation guru/mentor Marco if he'd jump into the project. Luckily for me, he did & this is what we managed to do in such a short period of time. Sit back & enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
8D En tan poco tiempo fue un megalogro!!! F@cking congratulations!!!! Love it!!!
esta genial :D
wow, en dos semanas? dúo dinamita, hacen muy buen equipo, congrats!
Pero cambia de vestido, sólo la novia puede vestir de blanco, o no aplica eso en londres? :/
No os preocupeis, lector 72. Cambie de vestido al final.
epic! esperaba voces o algo pero igual chidisimo :))
hahahha THIS IS FREAKIN GREAT!
Huy!!! Te quedó excelente. Muy buen trabajo; mis reverencias y aplausos por su animación.
Sé feliz :)
Post a Comment