This is an animation I did approximately one or two years ago for a shitty contest. It was my animation final & I was supposed to apply to said contest for a passing grade. My storyline was obviously way out of line, so I never actually submitted it, but still made it through my super basic animation class filler. As you can see, I'm quite an ace at animating, right? RIGHT!?
9/29/10
From the vault... Pt.2
This is an animation I did approximately one or two years ago for a shitty contest. It was my animation final & I was supposed to apply to said contest for a passing grade. My storyline was obviously way out of line, so I never actually submitted it, but still made it through my super basic animation class filler. As you can see, I'm quite an ace at animating, right? RIGHT!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
jaja ps para ser "for a passing grade" :P ta chido, me recuerda a kappa mikey jaja, flash ? se usan diferentes maneras para el q hiciste en linetest oq se ve mejor la otra manera de animar. WARIO PLSSSS :)))
ch33rs!
mañana lo empiezo!
jajajajajajaajaja, buenísimo!
Post a Comment