I also got a pretty cool pair of high heels too. They're shiny and dark-aqua colored. In other news, I've been drawing like crazy now that I have a job that demands me to do so, which is actually pretty cool 'cause I feel I've finally started to pick up on my skills and getting back to the awesome point where I was before. I'm also giving digital media a chance, hence the ugly sketch above. Anyway, as soon as I get a hold of a scanner, I'll show you what I've been working on. Salutes!
*Sweater courtesy of my awesome mum! I love you, mama!



2 comments:
Al fin!, si, vas a ver que tu productividad y calidad va a aumentar penas empieces a dibujar todos los días, es como automático, o como agarrar velocidad en las joyitas del facebook. Eh, ya viene la temporada fria, amos a hacer hoodies otra vez :g saludos Pefki, qué bonito blog tienes. captcha: "imami"
wow tu hermana se casa?!
puras buenas noticas en este blog, dibjujas y tus heels/sweater se oyen bien...y tu hermana se casa O_o wow
Post a Comment